This policy describes the ways we collect, store, use and protect your personal information. You accept this policy and agree to such collection, storage and use when you sign up or use our products, services or any other resource, technology or feature that we offer to access our site or by any other means (collectively "the BALLOON Services DESIGN BRASIL COURSES AND TRAINING LTD "). We may change this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will take effect as soon as available on the website. In addition, if the revised version includes a substantial change, we will notify you 30 days in advance, disseminating the notice of the change in the "Updates" policy page of our website. After this 30 days notice shall be deemed that you agree to all the amendments made to this policy.
Important: Unsubscribe Policy (“Opt-out”)
- The user of our services may at any time unsubscribe from our website communications. To do so just send an email to [email protected] indicating your desire not to receive communications, or simply click on the 'remove' or 'unsubscribe' or 'unsubscribe' contained at the end of each email.
- How we collect information about you
- When you visit the BALLOON DESIGN BRASIL Web site or use the BALLOON DESIGN BRASIL Services, we collect your IP address and web access standard information such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website.
- If you sign up, we will collect the following types of information:
- Contact information - your name, address, phone, email, Skype user name and other similar information.
- Financial information - the bank account numbers and credit card you provided when purchasing the Services of BALLOON DESIGN BRASIL.
Before allowing the use of the BALLOON DESIGN BRASIL Services, we may require you to provide additional information we can use to verify your identity or address or manage risk, such as your date of birth, national registration number, nationality and other identifying information. We can also get information about you from third parties such as credit centers and identity verification services.
When using the BALLOON DESIGN BRASIL Services, we will collect information about your your transactions and other activities on our website or when using the BALLOON Services DESIGN BRASIL and we may collect information about your computer or other access device in order to prevent fraud.
Finally, we may collect information from and about you by other means, such as contacts with our customer support team, results of their responses to a survey, interactions with members of the corporate family BALLOON DESIGN BRASIL and other companies .
When you access our website, we, including companies we hire to track how our website is used, may place small data files called "cookies" on your computer.
We send a "session cookie" to your computer when you log into your account or uses the BALLOON DESIGN BRASIL Services. This type of cookie helps us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session, so you do not need to request your password on every page. After you exit or close your browser, the cookie will expire and cease to have effect.
We also use more permanent cookies for other purposes such as to display your email address on our login form, so you do not have to retype the email address each time you log into your account.
We encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but it may interfere with the use of our site.
You can find third-party cookies to use the BALLOON DESIGN BRASIL services on certain websites which are not under our control (for example, if you view a web page created by a third party or use an application developed by third parties, a cookie may be placed by this page or application).
- Google Remarketing
- How do we protect and store personal information
- Throughout this policy, we use the term "personal information" to describe information that can be associated with a particular person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information as the information that must remain anonymous, so that they do not identify a specific user.
- We store and process your personal information on our computers in and protect under physical protection measures, electronic and procedural. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, apply controls physical access to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only to employees who need it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
- How we use the personal information we collect
- Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you a safe, quiet, efficient and personalized experience. For this, we use your personal information to:
- provide services and support to the customer requested;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities and ensure the implementation of our User Agreement;
- customize, measure and improve our services, and the content and layout of our website;
- send targeted marketing materials, update notices in the service and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- compare information for greater accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising. If you do not wish to receive marketing messages from us or participate in our customization programs ads, simply indicate your preference by sending us an email or simply click on the unsubscribe link provided in all our emails.
How we share personal information with other parties
We may share your personal information with:
- Members of the corporate's BALLOON DESIGN BRASIL family to provide content, products and assembly services (such as registration, customer transactions and support) to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to cooperate in decisions about their products, services and communications. Members of our corporate family will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you have requested their services.
- Service Suppliers under contract who work in parts of our business operations; (Fraud prevention, collection activities, marketing, technology services). Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information regarding the services they perform for us and not for personal benefit.
- Law enforcement authorities, government officials or other third parties when:
- we are required to do so by subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure,
- must do so to comply with the law or with the credit card association rules
- we are cooperating with a police investigation in progress,
- we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or investigate our User Agreement violations.
- Other parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Note that these third parties may be in other countries where legislation on personal information processing is less rigid than that of his country.
Where our company and a partner promote together our Services, we may disclose to partner some personal information such as name, address and user names of people who signed up in our Services result of the joint promotion for the sole purpose of allowing us and the partner to assess the results of the promotion. In this case, personal information can not be used by the partner for any other purpose
The BALLOON DESIGN BRASIL not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties in the normal course of business and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
If you sign up BALLOON DESIGN BRASIL directly on a third party website or via a third party application, any information entered on that site or application (and not directly into a BALLOON DESIGN BRASIL site) will be shared with the owner of that site or application - and your information may be subject to the privacy policies of them.